Re: No new email in certain folder?!

There are several ways to do it.

http://www.google.com/search?&rls=en&q=maildir+procmail+%22mark+as +read%22&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

joel

On Jun 5, 2007, at 11:14 PM, David Haguenauer wrote:

Hi all,

* Joel Esler <joel.esler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 2007-06-05 23:03:11 Tue:
On Jun 5, 2007, at 10:47 PM, Nick Hastings wrote:
* meino.cramer@xxxxxx <meino.cramer@xxxxxx> [070606 10:58]:
is it possible to inhibt the setting of the "N" flag (new email)
for a certain mailfolder?
I don't know about removing that flag, but if you omit that mailfolder
from your "mailboxes" list in your muttrc then mutt won't prompt
you
Or you can use a procmail recipe to mark the email as read upon
insertion into the mailbox.

How? That would definitely be nice, but I did not notice that procmail
had the ability to deliver mail read (not to Maildir, at least).

--
David Haguenauer