Re: Save encrypted-to-self or plain copy of sent message

mal content wrote:
> Ah, nice.
>
> Is there any way to indicate that a message was signed or encrypted
> in the cleartext copy?

I don't know of one.  I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there is,
as there is very little that mutt can't do (or be taught to do with a
little of the right kinds of glue).

> I can imagine looking at my outbox in a years time and thinking
> "Argh, did I really send that unencrypted?" or something.

Yeah, I've done just that.

One thing that bugs me a little about using fcc_clear is that I don't
get to keep my signed messages.  I only use fcc_clear so that I can
grep my mail easier and I'd like to keep the signatures intact.  It's
not a big deal or I'd have looked at how I could toggle the setting on
for encrypted mail and off for signed mail.  Someday I'll do that I
tell myself. :)

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an
exception.
    -- Groucho Marx