Re: Mutt and courier-imap

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 12:01:20PM -0700, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 27 at 10:53 AM, quoth William Yardley:

> > but I don't think it's been maintained.
>
> I'm speaking out of ignorance here, but why would you need a patch for
> this? (Unless maybe it's making mutt use the new filename semantics?)
> I used to do the mutt+Courier thing, and it was pretty easy, I just
> had to get into the habit of hitting "=." in front of my folder names
> rather than just "=".

Yeah - it was just a cosmetic patch. I didn't actually try it myself,
since I also wasn't really bugged by doing it as you describe; but it's
not really that neat. I think it makes more sense for folders to show up
as =foo/bar rather than =.foo.bar or whatever (of course you'd still be
able to access the actual mailbox path by not prefixing with = or +).