Re: Mutt Newbie;Configuring Mutt

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 10:26:06AM -0500, Michael Pobega wrote:

> > :set fo+=a
> >
> > That enables auto-wrap. I also prefer, for editing mail:
> >
> > :set fo+=w
> >
> > Which limits the wrapping to just lines that end in spaces (works well
> > with format=flowed messages, for example).
> >

> How do I set that automatically in vimrc? I'd like to use autowrapping
> with that second line, it would save me lots of time.

Usually you can just leave off the colon...

Did you happen to install the example vimrc file that comes with it? On
my system it's located in /usr/local/share/vin/vim70/vimrc_example.vim.
It's a great starting point, and it enables a LOT of good things that
are off by default. With this file copied to ~/.vimrc, I have very
little customization to do on my own. Vim wraps nicely in mutt, formats
C code nicely, etc.

--
Darrin Chandler                   |  Phoenix BSD Users Group
dwchandler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx          |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/