Re: Mutt Newbie;Configuring Mutt

On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 06:47:12PM -0500, Michael Pobega wrote:
> > > I'm currently working on filtering using Procmail and SpamAssassin, but
> > > I'd like to move everything into ~/mail before I do anything more with
> > > them. I've looked through the documentation but I really can't find
> > > anything useful, even Google turned up little to nothing.

It occurs to me that you probably have procmail putting mbox in your
home directory. You'll want to update that to use your ~/mail folder,
and should have something like this in your .procmailrc:

MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/mbox # optional

--
Darrin Chandler                   |  Phoenix BSD Users Group
dwchandler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx          |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/