Re: Default sort order

On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 03:03:16PM +0100, Rado S wrote:
> =- Eur Ing Chris Green wrote on Fri  9.Feb'07 at 13:38:13 +0000 -=
>
> > On one copy of mutt I'm using the default sort order seems to be
> > thread whereas on all the others it's date. Is it possible to
> > set the default sort order at build time (I did't build that
> > one)? Or is there any other way it can be set apart from
> > configuration in muttrc?
>
> It can be changed at build time and global config.
> See wiki MuttGuide/ Syntax about the config file processing.

Aha, thanks, that probably explains it.  I was hunting through my
muttrc trying to see where it was after transferring my main mutt
usage to another system.  I'll just add the required 'sort=' to my
muttrc.

I just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something I might have done
in the distant past somewhere and forgotten about.

--
Chris Green