Re: toggle-quoted in browser

=- Bill wrote on Mon  5.Feb'07 at 20:34:32 -0800 -=

> I've found that hitting 'v' in mutt's mail browser, and then
> typing uppercase 'T' (while the text portion of the message is
> selected), opens, what for me is a cleaner rendering of a message.

Please don't report keys but function names from the '?' help page.
I'm not used to the defaults anymore.

> Is there anyway to implement this from mutt's browser, without
> going through the 'v' 'T' sequence? (toggle-quoted)

There is always macros, of course.

Maybe 'message-hook . push <toggle-quoted>' helps.

You're responsible for ALL of it: you get what you give.