Re: reading color quoted replies

On 2007-01-30, Michael Tatge <Michael.Tatge@xxxxxx> wrote:
> * On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 Marc Vaillant (vaillant@xxxxxxxxxxx) muttered:
> > I'm wondering how people handle messages coming from outlook users that
> > quote the message they're replying to (or their replies) in color
> > instead of the usual angle indenting (> )?
>
> Outlook uses a indent string. Default '> '. It just _displays_ quotes
> with color. The underlying message is still readable.

I occasionally receive HTML e-mail from Outlook users who have used
color to identify their reply text and have not applied any sort of
indentation or quoting to the original message.  I usually use the
attachment menu to open such messages in Firefox so that I can see
the color.  Fortunately, I don't receive very many of these.

Regards,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   | Wireless Division