re-encrypt encrypted emails

I have a folder with a bunch of gpg encrypted emails (all clearsigned
except for one large PGP/MIME encrypted email). I have a colleage who
lost his old key and didn't have it backed up, so I want to send him a
new copy of all the emails somehow, only re-encrypted for his new key.

Is there any way to do this, either within mutt or outside of mutt? I
have direct access to the mbox folder if it matters.

I was thinking of decrypting the whole thing to a file and then
re-encrypting somehow, but if I run gpg --decrypt on the whole folder, I
get one message decrypted and then:

gpg: [don't know]: invalid packet (ctb=2f)
gpg: WARNING: encrypted message has been manipulated!
gpg: [don't know]: invalid packet (ctb=32)

plus, then the messages wouldn't be broken up correctly anymore.