Re: Mailbox cycling

=- Kyle Wheeler wrote on Wed  4.Oct'06 at  0:15:15 -0400 -=

> >Yes, it displays the right mailboxes on the bottom line when I
> >press ".". I also get a beep and a mailbox displayed on the
> >bottom line when mail has just come in. Strange that this new
> >mail checking works, but the cycling one doesn't.
>
> Bizarre. Maybe try asking the devel list (mutt-dev@xxxxxxxx).

a) there are already BTS entries for such or similar misbehaviour.

b) I vaguely remember similar report (and workaround?) on one of
the 2 lists, search the archives for the past ~2 month.

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.