Re: Mailbox cycling

Hi Patrick, Kyle.

Patrick Shanahan:
> according to TFM:
>   mailboxes =box1 =box2

If I leave out the bare "=" then my main inbox won't be checked for new
mail.

Kyle Wheeler:
> Nope; I use it all the time. Now, the real underlying problem may be
> that on your system, mutt may have difficulty figuring out that there
> is new mail (as opposed to old, unread mail, which, by default, is
> considered different). When you ask it for the list of mailboxes with
> new mail (by default, I believe this is bound to "."), do you get a
> list of multiple mailboxes?

Yes, it displays the right mailboxes on the bottom line when I press
".".  I also get a beep and a mailbox displayed on the bottom line when
mail has just come in.  Strange that this new mail checking works, but
the cycling one doesn't.

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/
        xmpp:heycam@xxxxxxxxxx  ▪  ICQ 26955922  ▪  MSN cam@xxxxxxxxx