problem with toggling mails in IMAP boxes

Hi there,

I hope someone can help with a rather strange problem with 1.5.11.

I need to copy some thousand mails between two IMAP Servers to only one of
which I have shell access. I figured, the best way would be to use mutt and
<s>ave the messages into the box on the 2nd server.

So I have mutt use both IMAP boxes. works fine.
Now I <t>oggle or <T>oggle a bunch of messages. They are correctly marked by an
*.
But when I <s>ave into the 2nd box now, not all them are being saved and marked
as 'deleted', but only a single one: only the one on the line where the cursor
is.
I have tried different commands, they are always only exercised at one of the
messages (the one marked by the cursor), the fact that I toggled more than one
is simply being ignored.

They are still marked by the '*' after the action and nothing happened to them.

I remember having used this before (not on IMAP boxes, but on classic local
mail storage) some years ago where it worked well. Also the documentation
indicates to me that this behavior is not supposed to be that way.

Is this perhaps a bug in the IMAP handling?

Any ideas or suggestions?

Greetings and thanks for your help in advance,
Jan