Re: Setting Bcc in muttrc with send-hook

* Lukas Ruf on Saturday, September 23, 2006 at 16:39:15 +0200:
> Dear all,
>
> for quite a while I have been trying to automatically set the Bcc: in
> my muttrc by a send-hook.  Without success.
>
> Is there any viable solution?

Not by send-hook. I use folder-hooks, but it would be nice to
have this (try message-hook perhaps?).

> My settings:

<snip>

> Strange for me: everything works except setting the Bcc: -- any idea why?
>
> Thanks in advance for pointing me to the right RTFM -- if there is any

   Note: the send-hook's are only executed ONCE after getting the initial
   list of recipients. Adding a recipient after replying or editing the
   message will NOT cause any send-hook to be executed. Also note that
   my_hdr commands which modify recipient headers, or the message's
   subject, don't have any effect on the current message when executed
   from a send-hook.

_B A U S T E L L E N_ lesen! --->> <http://www.blacktrash.org/baustellen.html>