Re: Can mutt read both mbox and maildir for one user

On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 05:32:11AM +1000, Pete Johns wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 07:25:29 +0000, Rocco Rutte sent:

> > But you do know that these three hooks are introduced by the
> > compressed folder patch?

> I must confess that I didn't know that. However, not every mutt
> user is able to patch their installation (for instance, I don't
> have root access on the machine from which I am sending this
> message), so perhaps the configuration solution will be helpful
> for some on the list.

The point is that you can't use that configuration solution unless the
copy of mutt you're running has been patched.

And in many cases, it's pretty easy to build your own copy of mutt (if
there's a compiler and other standard development tools installed).