Re: convert thunderbird email?

* René Clerc [2006.08.30 09:15]:
> IIRC Thunderbird uses the mbox format.  Mutt
> supports both mbox and Maildir, so why not use
> mutt to perform the conversion?

When I tried to open a Thunderbird mailbox with
mutt, it failed. Investigating a little further, I
found that mutt couldn't parse the timestamp
generated by Thunderbird on the "From " message
delimiter line.

I'm not sure whether this is a bug or not, nor if
it would be a bug in mutt or Thunderbird.

I was too lazy to follow-up (or report) this at
the time, but now that you mention it...

That was a 1.4(ish) version of mutt on cygwin. I
don't have access to that machine right now so
can't be more precise.

--
JR