Re: home/end not working

Great! I found this very helpful, and ended up finding something on google groups to after being led from Ubuntu forums.

http://groups.google.com/group/mailing.unix.mutt-users/browse_thread/thread/c96ae404d8f12c5f/b2db8795d40b3bb6

After setting my term to xterm-xfree86 that fixed it!

Thanks, again.
Jason

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 03:56:01PM +0200, Alain Bench thus spake:
Hello Jason,