Searchable archive, multiple select, attachment saving and index scrolling. (was: some mutt questions)

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 02:11:58PM -0400, Bob Self wrote:

> I've searched but haven't found the answers to these questions.
>
> 1. Is there a searchable archive of this mailing list?

Yes, at
  <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/>

> 2. Can you select multiple items in the index screen? Ie, with
>       shift-<up-arrow>?

Yes, use tagging. See
  <http://mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-4.html#ss4.3>

> 3. How do you tell mutt to save the attachments and not just the text
>       of the message?

I think you have to tag them in the attachments view.

> 4. How can I get index scrolling with up/down arrows to behave like this?
>       If I'm at the top of a page (index screen) and hit the up arrow, I'd
>       like the index screen just scroll down one line and the selection
>       move to the previous message. Right now it flips to the previous page.
> I'd
>       rather just scroll one line into the previous page.

<next-line> and <previous-line> should give you the moving down by
each line, but I'm not sure if you can scroll only if you are at a
certain part of the screen.

Cheers,
Martin

--