mutt -> free.fr

Folks,
Would anyone know why mail composed in mutt, and sent via a remote
imap server or by the local mail server does not get to email
addresses at free.fr? Mail composed in other mua and sent via the same
servers does get to the free.fr addresses.

Mail composed in mutt and sent via the same servers to other
addresses gets there,

I do not get reports of undelivered mail back from free.fr when
sent from mutt.

I suppose this is too vague for a solution, I would be happy if
someone could give me some ideas as to where I might start looking
for answers, if possible.

Reginald Hardman        Reginald Hardman
Rédacteur Technique     Technical Writer