Re: Maildir directory structure, subfolders (comparison with KMail).

=- Adam Funk wrote on Fri 11.Aug'06 at 16:06:09 +0100 -=

> When I run mutt, it doesn't see the folders whose directories start
> with a ".".  I think it's possible to change the
>   File mask: !^\.[^.]
> setting, but would this screw other things up?

No, only pick one carefully to get what you want.
Which means you should know what you want. ;)

> Does mutt support subfolders?

Maybe the wiki has some help for you about FolderFormats.

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.