Re: race condition? -or- better way to transparently edit a message's headers?

Hi,

* Thomas Roessler [06-08-08 19:12:14 +0200] wrote:

There's an mtime-based heuristic to diagnose unchanged
messages.  Hence, the initial sleep(1) helps.

We could remove that heuristic, since it's really problematic
for any automated editing.

Isn't that also used to detect edit sessions when sending files (I mean the function invoking the editor; sorry, I'm too busy too look at the code now)?

So you can't abort sending by quiting the editor without saving?

I think for mutt-ng I also looked for the size differing. I know this will break, too, but it's pretty much all we can do in addition, IMHO.

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!