Re: no procmail, want to forward some mails

Yes, but this is "batch" related at work, and if this can be done automatically it would be better.

On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 10:50:33AM -0400, Patrick Shanahan thus spake:
* Jason Helfman <jhelfman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-04-06 10:45]:
I am using a Imap connection for my email, and no access to Procmail
the way my mail is setup. My spoolfile I have set as the remote Imap
server.

No real confidence in my lone desktop.

Is there a way for me to look for a certain message and bounce it to
a user on the Server via some sort of Unix utility?

won't the 'bounce' command present in mutt suffice??

from the help screen in the index and browse modes:
b       bounce-message         remail a message to another user

HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2

--
148D 5CC5 2A04 852D 53DC  727F 386F 9068 B3A2 9D47