Re: no procmail, want to forward some mails

* Jason Helfman <jhelfman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-04-06 10:45]:
> I am using a Imap connection for my email, and no access to Procmail
> the way my mail is setup. My spoolfile I have set as the remote Imap
> server.
>
> No real confidence in my lone desktop.
>
> Is there a way for me to look for a certain message and bounce it to
> a user on the Server via some sort of Unix utility?

won't the 'bounce' command present in mutt suffice??

from the help screen in the index and browse modes:
b       bounce-message         remail a message to another user

HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2