Can I use mutt to access https://webmail

Hi All

I use evolution to access my corporate exchange server using
https://webmail.work.com
Can mutt be used same way to access email? Currently I use mutt to
access the IMAP port but that only works when I am at work. I have no
unix server to setup on corporate network. So I cannot just create a
ssh tunnel. The https (443) is open from anywhere in the world and if
I could use mutt to access my email through https that would be
perfect. Then I can always stay with mutt.

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu