Re: Demoroniser (was: Display Filters)

 On Thursday, July 6, 2006 at 11:15:45 -0700, Gary Johnson wrote:

> iconv: (stdin): cannot convert

    Argl! I think I maybe get what’s happening. You have libiconv
installed, and any checks will for sure show it works OK. But Mutt
doesn’t use it…

    Can you check? Temporarily add this to muttrc:

| set charset=iso-8859-1
| charset-hook windows-1252 ansi-1252

    And describe and quote me back what you see here: € ƒ ‰

    The expected result is 3 question marks, if "ansi-1252" is really
the SunOS-specific name for this charset.

Bye!    Alain.