Re: Automatic display of X-Face

* Kyle Wheeler on Wednesday, June 28, 2006 at 12:03:56 -0400:
> On Wednesday, June 28 at 05:38 PM, quoth Christian Ebert:
>> Unfortunately w3mimagedisplay doesn't work in the AppleTerminal
>> (which I prefer much over xterm for the readabilty of the fonts),
>> so I do not use it, but, again: the patch works.
>
> w3mimagedisplay doesn't work in MacOSX's xterm either. Not sure why.

It does here.

Have you set w3m's preferences to display inline images?

And, just to be sure, in case you use w3m from fink you need to
get the w3m-x11 package.

_B A U S T E L L E N_ lesen!  --->> <http://www.blacktrash.org/baustellen.html>