Re: mutt -p failed to send message, how to fix?

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 19:22:23 -0400
Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Looks like, for whatever reason, your mutt isn't reading that part of
> your muttrc that sets the $sendmail variable. The default value for
> $sendmail is "/usr/sbin/sendmail -oem -oi", so that's the -o argument
> I'm guessing is getting complained about (especially if nbsmtp is
> linked to /usr/sbin/sendmail). I don't know why it would not read your
> muttrc... perhaps try running it as `mutt -d2 -p`, and then check out
> the ~/.muttdebug0 file---maybe there's something in there to help
> explain what's going on.

Thanks for reply, I set sendmail using
folder-hook . 'set sendmail = $SENDMAIL'
and
set sendmail = '$SENDMAIL'

I remove quotes, and this solve problem.

By the way "mutt -d2" doesn't work, may be I need compile with debug support?
I don't find any mention about -d2 in "man mutt" and in "mutt -h"?