Re: Do you auto fetch GPG keys?

* Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This seems both obvious, and intuititve. Why does your mutt say
> something different?

Hmmm... Because I'm not using English as default language and am not
a native English speaker either - it may very well be a translation /
synonym issue. The mutt-induced message on checking your post's sig
translates to "PGP signature could NOT be verified." which is ok with
me (I know that either the sig itself is faulty or the necessary
pubkey is missing). However, I have been using my mutt-gpg setup for
ages (early 1.5.x) and have had thus far no reason to fumble with it.
Maybe that's what causes the confusion; I just like a working config.

If it helps consider my post nonexistent.

--
left blank, right bald
let's rename the endangered species!