Re: index_format and <bar> vs <space>

[=- Michelle Konzack wrote on Tue 30.May'06 at 23:20:17 +0200 -=]

> > This is a font issue. Use anotherone where the | looks like you
>
> Not realy, because mutt show those IBM characters in the
> tree-view. So the charaters are there. AFAIK is mutt using the
> L-form char from the Numberblock which is under the "1"...

Well, I don't know your IBM hardware, but apparently the ACS
(alternative character set) chars used for the trees when
"ascii_chars=no" are not regular chars, but special terminal
directives. How to use them in muttrc properly anyway is beyond
my understanding, maybe somebody else more clued can fill in.

BTW, the | _is_ continuous in my font, so changing font might
help (until you get a better solution).

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.