macro help

hi

mutt sucks less than any other mail client. but i'm trying to program a
macro and have run against a wall i'm hoping someone can help me with.

what i'd like to do is to be able to forward a mail somewhere with one
keypress. i've got everything working, but when mutt brings up my
editor- it loses control and the macro stops.

i don't want to edit these messages, just send them on. they need to be
in my inbox, though, because it is a difficult programming project to
differentiate between spam and ham.

so this is the macro i have now:
macro index \cb
<forward-message>spam<enter><enter><send-message><delete-message>

and i want it to just skip the editor. which happens after forwarding
the message. and bouncing won't work- the headers confuse the automated
recipient.

i welcome any suggestions or urls to check.
gracias.

--
\js     oblique strategy: distort time