Re: Any way to assign mutt timezone?

Hi,

* Byspel [06-05-31 16:47:38 +0000] wrote:
Thank you for your thorough explanation.
So, conceivably, I could install just the tables for my own timezone
and perhaps other necessary files, if needed.
I'll be looking into it as soon as I get a chance.

I don't think it helps, but I may be wrong. The timezone tables via some package should only enable your system to express your local date+time in other timezones.

In the first place, IMHO, you need to tell your system in what timezone it's local clock is running. If the setting is UTC which is not your timezone, then the timezone package can't help either. Because if you express a wrong UTC time in a different timezone then it's still wrong and is wrong by the same offset it's now already.

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!