Re: distribution lists / address groups

Enrico Weigelt wrote:
> I'd like to set up distribution lists / address groups, so that
>
> a) mail to this group goes to all recipients in this list.
> b) each recipient gets an individual mail
> c) each mail is recorded in the outbox
>
> How can I implement this ?

You can do this with a shell script.  If your list is not too large
then you can send the messages one after the other using mutt from the
command line.  Assume your file of mail addresses is called MAILLIST
then:

  #!/bin/sh
  for read f; do
    mutt -s "your subject here" "$f"
  done < MAILLIST

And of course you should parameterize the script so that the subject
is not hard coded.

Bob