Re: fetchmail/refresh mailbox problem

* On Sun, May 28, 2006 orthodox@xxxxxxxxxx (orthodox@xxxxxxxxxx) muttered:
> I quit using mutt's pop download facility and tried fetchmail instead.

> I have to hit $ to refresh the view in mutt in order to see it.  When
> I was using mutt's internal pop facility before, I just hit
> G, it got the mail, and then displayed the new stuff for me.

It doesn't have to be sync-mailbox any key will do. Or wait $timeout
secs.
BTW - you know you can run fetchmail (the tool) from inside mutt, right?
For example:
macro index G '<enter-command>unset
wait_key<enter><shell-escape>fetchmail<enter><enter-command>set wait_key<enter>'

HTH,

Michael
--
Cobol programmers are down in the dumps.

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC1A44DD
Jabber:     init[0]@amessage.de