Using abook with mutt

I seem to recall that it is possible to add addresses to abook from
within mutt.  But I have poked around and haven't found an easy way to
do this.  Have checked the man pages for both mutt and abook.

I have installed abook and enabled it so that it comes up when you use
the Q binding for querying addresses within mutt.

But I thought I remembered that there was other functionality that made
using the program even easier.  Can somebody point me in the right
direction?

By the way, I want to thank Kyle and the other people on this list who
got me going, finally, with mutt.  I still have a long way to go.  I
need to figure out how to make it work with procmail and do some other
things, but at least I have the basic usage going.

Seth Williamson
Slings Gap
Franklin County, VA