Re: Poll: personal convenience vs. global improvement of docs

Dear mutt users,

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 09:32:42PM -0700, Martin Swift wrote:
> Which makes the names not really that important, right? Only a handful
> of them will disambigue their purpose and one of them is really
> misleading

Oops. Just got back, checked my emails, read the one that I sent and
realized a small, tiny typo. The second line above should read:

  of them will disambiguate their purpose and none of them is really
                        ^^^-ESL               ^- harmless, eh?

Looking at it, there were actually really many spelling mistakes.
Sorry about that, I usually tend to check my writing more thoroughly.

> The rest of you, ... *sigh* ... sorry.

I actually mean this. On this second read I realized that I may have
come across as a little angry. I was indeed annoyed, but that is no
excuse. I apologise if I offended anyone.

Sincerely,
Martin Swift

--
\u270C