Bind/Macro to open imap folder

I've had problems with my ISP's pop3 servers lately and they also support imap
so I've been trying to use imap for my ISP and pop3 for my other email accounts.

So far I've set this in my muttrc:

mailboxes +imap://imap4.blueyonder.co.uk/INBOX

and also put my user/pass too. Problem is all the info I can find suggest typing
in the imap address when I want to read mail, so I've been trying to set up a
few binds to make this easier:

macro   index   I       '<change-folder>imap://imap4.blueyonder.co.uk<return>'
macro   browser I       '<change-folder>imap://imap4.blueyonder.co.uk<return>

The first one works fine but the 2nd keeps giving an error:

/home/dave/mail/hange-folder>imap://imap4.blueyonder.co.uk: No such file or
directory (errno = 2)

Any ideas why this is happening and maybe a solution? I've tried binding a few
other ways but always get an error.

--
"I'm all for computer dating, but I wouldn't want one to marry my
sister."