storing the Bcc field in undisclosed-recipients messages

When I send a message to multiple, unrelated, recipients, I
usually put my own address (or a fake address) as the To field
and attach the true destinations in the Bcc field as a privacy
practice.

I store all my outgoing messages using the record variable, but
when they are registered in the record mailbox they lose the Bcc
field. I would like to keep this field in my local copy.

Any suggestions at MUA, MDA, or MTA level?

Thanks in advance.