error: Could not copy message

I currently run mutt 1.5.11 and there's one message from the "XTerm, UTF-8 and
fonts" thread I can't open:

    From: Stephan Seitz <nur-ab-sal@xxxxxx>
    To: mutt-users <mutt-users@xxxxxxxx>
    Subject: Re: XTerm, UTF-8 and fonts

mutt tells me "Could not copy message" and that's about it.

A while ago, I think I was using a different version of mutt by then, I had
the same effect.

The only similarity I see, is that this and the message a while ago are both
PGP signed, something my mutt usally doesn't have a problem with, so I don't
consider it to be really useful in finding the problem.

Any idea how I could track this down? What should I look out for?

p@rick

--
Das Postfix-Buch
<http://www.postfix-buch.com>