Re: Web frontend?

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 01:02:01PM +0200, John wrote:
> So my question is: is there a decent web frontend to Maildir that
> does more or less what mutt does? Of course I don't need all
> functionality on the web. The most important thing is that it uses
> the same folder base so the unread/read markers and sent box are
> the same.

I'm not holding my breath, but I'm waiting for some clever person to
make a Web 2.0 console interface (essentially, and HTTP-shell
proxy). Of course, this sounds all scary and insecure (and it is),
but it would certainly be fun.

Unforunately, my web work never got more complex than XHTML and
CSS...

--

| jabber:..lt_kije@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | email.........willmaier@xxxxxxx |