Sending error update

Hi All

I'm still getting the error on the debian stable machine:

Error sending message, child exited 127 (Exec error.)

I've put into place a /etc/email-addresses file which corrected the "From:
header" problem but still have the above problem.  The only difference between
these two machines are the version numbers of software.  Maybe this version of
mutt or exim is more forgiving.

So what else have I missed or is it that the different versions need different
configuration.  There's only minor variations between the installations as far
as mutt and exim4.

Any suggestions please?

Gena

--
2E0AXU

Freedom & Power provided by debian GNU Linux