Re: Mime-type voicemail .wav files ... hosed translation

On Friday, April 28 at 12:38 AM, quoth Arias Hung:
My voip service provider has the option of emailing me my voicemail.

However, the messages I receive don't seem to be properly detected or
translated by my mailcap.  The audio/wav for some reason appears inline
my message body with a weird boundary string:

You have 1 unreviewed message(s).

--this is a boundary string for me:Yy@%350

What does the Content-Type: header look like?

A typical one should look something like this:

It appears as though mutt is unable to decode their mime encapsulation (so it’s not getting as far as your mailcap). Most likely, this is because your voip service provider is doing it wrong, but we need more information (an example Content-Type header from the non-MIME headers of the email) before we can be sure.

~Kyle
--
History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.
                                                 -- Winston Churchill