Mutt with IMAP - listing unseen, unread and total counts

Hi All,

I'm new to mutt, and I'm having issues getting it to list my mailboxes
with the information I need.

Currently, I have to define the mailboxes I want to be listed one by
one, and I have a lot - on top of that they are changed by another mail
program reasonably frequently. Is there no way mutt can just
automatically list mailboxes I'm subscribed to?

Also - in the mailbox list I would like to see something along the
following format:

MailboxName  %Unseen %Total (%Unread)

Notice that unseen and unread are different figures in IMAP.  Is mutt
able to do this?  It doesn't seem like it can having looked in the
manual and having had a quick look at the source code.  Someone on IRC
suggested that the current CVS might be able to do it.

Kind Regards,

Ian