Re: autoencrypt

* James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2006-04-01 22:57 -0500]:
> When I set pgp_autoencrypt, mutt tries to encrypt messages to
> recipients for whom I don't have keys.  Is there a function that tells
> mutt "encrypt for this person if a key is available but otherwise send
> cleartext"?

AFAIK not in plain mutt. Some people create send-hooks from there
key-listings. I wrote a patch to achieve this, but until now I have
the impression that no one was interessted in it (nobody ever said
anything about it; it's on my homepage, but I'm too lazy to look
into the logs).

Nicolas

--
http://www.rachinsky.de/nicolas