Are my source & save-hook statements right?

Hi All

Well I've switched from mh to mutt now and want to get my mail moving where I
want it for reading or deleting.

Current fetchmail is putting my mail into /var/mail and my mbox +inbox.

I didn't want to keep messing about with my .muttrc file so I've added these 2
lines:
source +.lists
source +.rules

The mutt hasn't complained but is it reading them?

In my .rules file I have the following:

# My message rules for filing list messages

save-hook '~t "bashonline@yahoogroups\\.com"' +lists/bashonline
save-hook '~t "debian-hams@lists\\.debian\\.org"' +lists/debian-hams
save-hook '~t "mutt-users@mutt\\.org"' +lists/mutt-users
save-hook '~t "recycle-it@yahoogroups\\.com"' +lists/recycle-it
save-hook '~t "speakup@braille\\.uwo\\.ca"' +lists/speakup

Have I got these right?

My inbox is still populated with list messages am I something missing?

Your help is much appreciated, thanks!

--
Gena

Blindness Advocacy Self Help (BASH Online)
bashonline-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Freedom & Power provided by debian GNU Linux