can't save the message with 'ZZ' under vim

Hi mutters,

I am using vim as an editor for mutt. Sometimes I thought it convenient just
to press ZZ to save the message and send it. But when it is launched by
mutt, ZZ key press only result in a unsaved/unaltered message.

What is wrong here?

I also have this keymap for vim in .vimrc, but it doesn't function properly
with mutt either.

map <F6> :up<CR>:q<CR>    " Save and exit
map <F8> :q!<CR>          " Just quit

--
regards
phyrster

Doubt isn't the opposite of faith; it is an element of faith.
                -- Paul Tillich, German theologian.