mailto links - from and reply to

Hi, I've been using mutt for a few weeks now and have noticed that when
starting it from a mailto link in a webpage some settings were being
ignored - the folder hooks for From: Reply To, and signature.

I've got around the from and signature problem by:

set from=dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
set signature="~/.mutt/signature|"

in .muttrc, but can't seem to find a workaround for Reply To.

Any ideas how I can get this working?

My folder hooks are:

folder-hook dave my_hdr Reply-To: dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
folder-hook dave my_hdr From: dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

etc for each mailbox.

--
Gold, n.:
        A soft malleable metal relatively scarce in distribution.  It