Re: muttrc.vim

On Saturday, February 25 at 05:11 PM, quoth Michael Tatge:
* On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 Kyle Wheeler (kyle-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) muttered:
So, the version of the muttrc.vim that comes with vim and is posted everywhere is made to work with the latest stable mutt (1.4.2.1). Several big changes have been made to mutt?s muttrc language since then (in th 1.5.x series)

So, I?ve modified the standard muttrc.vim http://salinan.memoryhole.net/~kyle/muttrc.vim

Nice work, you send it to the vim people too, right?

Thanks! Not yet - I want to make it complete (or at least, moreso than just the subset of muttrc syntax that I use) before I send it to the vim folks. But I will.

~Kyle
--
People who would give up their Freedom for security deserve neither.
                                                   -- Benjamin Franklin