muttrc.vim

So, the version of the muttrc.vim that comes with vim and is posted everywhere is made to work with the latest stable mutt (1.4.2.1). Several big changes have been made to mutt’s muttrc language since then (in th 1.5.x series), and I’ve gotten tired of having things look odd in my muttrc.

So, I’ve modified the standard muttrc.vim to support the more recent additions to the muttrc syntax (and a few of the patches that I commonly use). I’ve posted it here:

   http://salinan.memoryhole.net/~kyle/muttrc.vim

I’m very certain I’ve probably missed some of the changes, because I only really implemented the syntax that I use. Could people try it out and let me know what needs to be added or corrected?

~Kyle
--
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
                                                 -- George Bernard Shaw