Re: mailcap for message/feedback-report

On 2006-02-22, kisanak@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
> Anyone knows how to open message/feedback-report format?
> (from: http://www.mipassoc.org/arf/)
>
> I've try using both lynx and more are not working:
>
> .mailcap:
> message/feedback-report; lynx -dump %s; nametemplate=%s.phtml; copiousoutput
>
> [-- Attachment #2 --]
> [-- Type: message/feedback-report, Encoding: 7bit, Size: 0.2K --]
>
> [-- message/feedback-report is unsupported (use 'v' to view this part) --]
>
> [-- Attachment #3 --]
> [-- Type: message/rfc822, Encoding: 7bit, Size: 0K --]

I know nothing about that content type or how it is encoded, but if
you want mutt to attempt to display the contents in-line when you
open the message, you'll need to add this line to your muttrc:

    auto_view message/feedback-report

HTH,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   | Wireless Division