save 2 copies of outgoing mail

I know this has to be FAQ, but I'm simply unable to figure it out
trough Mutt manual and mailing list archives...

I have number of fcc-hooks routing my outgoing mail to appropriate
folders, as well as $record set for routing rest of messages to
"outbox" folder.  However, I want second copy of each of my outgoing
message to be copies to "ham" folder (in order to fed bogofilter from
time to time).  As for now, it is pretty boring looking trough
appropriate fcc-hooks folders in order to copy messages from there to
"outbox" and then use "outbox" as "ham" folder; so I'm wondering is
there any better solution with Mutt?

Thanks.