changing width of message index

Just starting using mutt again after a very long hiatus and lost my .muttrc
file. Was hoping someone could save me the time of reading all the
documentation and
help me out with a quick answer regarding the mail index, or so I believe
that's what the screen listing all your mail when you open mutt is called. My
issue is the field length for the sender's address is too short and it's
cutting off most of the domain name of the sender to be of any use. Does
anyone know how to increase the value for this width?